Sunday 19 December 2010

Water for Elephants: Final Banner

I made my images bigger and adapted some of them  to work with the final banner, i.e. the sizing of the elephant, and experimented with composition, combining both the back and front cover so that you can see both the book cover I created and this banner relate to one another.

Once again I added a drop shadow to the text and used a bold version of the font Candara to make it stand out against the background clearer. For an interesting effect I have tired to balance the words "Sara Guren" on the ballerinas hand.

I used text wrap as a means to align the text so the eye follows the text and images together linming them  all to one another.

1 comment:

  1. Hi…I am good at forwarding good blogs. As I found your writing fun, interesting and educative, I forwarded the link to some of my best friends. I must say…they enjoyed your article. So, when we met sometime later, I was greeted with claps and cheers. “You have finally found the best blog”, they said. All thanks to you, now I am constant looking for great work such as yours and found quite a lot of good blogs from websites likeProfessional Logo Design, businesws cards Now, my friends are waiting to read my forwards. Happy me!

    ReplyDelete